about the company
Our client is an Asian based FMCG personal care and home care company. They have been in business for over 30 years and are still growing and expanding to this day. If you are a high-performing individual, you will have the opportunity to advance and showcase your skills here. Our client values and emphasizes employee engagement and professional development to create an atmosphere where people feel connected to something special.
about the job
Reporting to the Channel Development Manager.
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team and distributors to identify opportunities and actionable plans to carry out accordingly.
- Be part of the Digital Marketing and E-commerce efforts, evaluate its results and improve accordingly.
- Implement plans from analyzing data of previous efforts to improve results.
- Be the bridge between brand marketing, distributors, retailers for promotion activities.
- Help develop Annual Joint Business Plan (JBP), its executions and analyze its data.
- Constantly monitor competitive pricing, trade activities, and use it to recommend solutions to achieve sales and market share.
- Conduct monthly reviews with brand marketing and distributor team
skills and experience required
- Tertiary education
- 2 years of Channel Development/Trade Marketing in the FMCG industry
- Profession in MS Office, especially Excel and Power Point
- Good communication, presentation, analytical, and result driven mind
To apply, click here to capture your full CV and details in one easy application to capture details with us for the future vacancies....