about the company
This is a consumer goods company based in Malaysia that specializes in personal care products such as skincare, hair care, and bath and body products. The company has been operating in Malaysia since 1990 and has a strong presence in the local market.
They are committed to producing high-quality products that meet the needs and preferences of consumers in the region. The company places a strong emphasis on innovation, research and development, and sustainability, with a focus on using natural ingredients and reducing environmental impact.
about the job
The Trade Marketing Manager at our client's company is a key leadership position responsible for developing and executing trade marketing strategies to achieve the company's business objectives. The Trade Marketing Manager reports to the Head of Trade Marketing and has the following job description:
- Leading development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve defined business objectives across
defined product categories and their key channels.
- Owning responsibility for the development, execution, and performance of all programs designed to
increase presence and ultimate off-take through piloting improved planograming, merchandising,
promotions and shopper engagement
- Ensuring alignment across the Sales and Marketing teams on field sales needs and marketing
- Leading efforts to leverage Brand Positioning and solidify the company's market position through
our customers and their retail floors.
- Providing seasoned leadership in the translation and execution of the Marketing strategy into
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of trade marketing management experience in the FMCG industry is preferred
- Passion for results, creative solution, innovation with a thirst for fresh knowledge and experience
- Good organizational skills and attention to details in a rapidly evolving environment and
If you are currently seeking a new trade marketing opportunity, click on "apply" to submit your application. Alternatively, you can share your updated CV to "email@example.com"