about the company
Our client is a retail company.
about the role
They are currently looking for a Training & Development Manager to join the team. Your responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Responsible for overall training matters for employees in the Company.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization
- Develop individualised and group training programs
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods by developing training manuals
- Evaluate organizational performance
- Plan, forecast and manage the training budget and yearly program effectively.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
- Any other ad hoc task assigned by the Management.
skills & experience required
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you will come with at least 7 years of relevant experience. HRD Corp certified trainers will be an advantage. You are independent and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
how to apply
If this role interests you, kindly write in now to Celine firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply here for a smooth easy process to register your interest and CV for the role. Due to a high demand for this role, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified....