about the company
Our client is a publicly listed property developer based in Petaling Jaya.
about the job
- Managing and monitoring intercompany balances, lending, and repayment.
- Planning and rationalizing intercompany transactions.
- Overseeing cash flow budget planning, mid-year reviews, and annual planning.
- Conducting bank loan and rating agency reviews.
- Monitoring loan covenants for the Group.
- Handling strategic funding initiatives including corporate loans, project financing, and Sukuk issuance.
- Assisting Joint Ventures (JVs) in financing-related matters.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects and debt planning for new ventures.
- Tracking weekly cash flow projections to ensure sufficient liquidity.
- Preparing and reviewing cash flow projections for financing purposes.
- Tracking Main Infra Spending and related tasks.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the General Manager of Treasury, you will be working closely with him to ensure a healthy treasury and cash flow for the entire group.
skills & experience required
- Degree in Accounting.
- Local Malaysian with a minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience in Treasury/Project Financing functions, with a minimum of 3 years in a Property Development/Construction company.
- Proven track record in managing intercompany transactions, cash flow projections, and financing initiatives.
- Excellent negotiation, documentation, and disbursement skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and assist JVs in financing matters.
- Proficiency in strategic financial planning and debt management.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM14,000. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for senior finance leaders looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
Kindly apply online or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....