TVET Centre Manager
about the company
Our client is a large-size TVET centre based in Kuala Lumpur.
about the job
- Managing the overall academics and administrations of the centre, ensuring strict compliance to the rules and regulations of Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) and PTPK.
- Working closely with the academic, administrative support and marketing team, creating the best JPK programmes, co-curriculum, and study environment for the students.
- Ensure the student loan processing follows the procedures recommended by the relevant agencies.
- Ensure all programmes offered meets the latest National Occupational Skills Standards (NOSS) requirements.
- Ensure optimum STAR rating by fulfilling all the criteria listed by the agencies.
- Working closely with participating companies on student internships and keeping the centre up to date with the latest industry requirements.
- Conduct market surveys and research to ensure the company remained competitive and relevant.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Executive Director, you will be managing a team of academics, administration support, and marketing staffs.
skills & experience required
- Local Malaysian with a bachelor’s degree or JPK-recognised certificates.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in the field of TVET, with minimum 5 years in managerial role.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
culture & benefits
Our client offers rewarding careers with a salary plus allowances of up to RM11,000. They believe in open & honest communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing.
how to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for academics looking for a strong platform to grow their careers.
Kindly send your application in MS Word format to email@example.com to apply or contact Alex Sin at +6012 395 9922 for further details....