about the company
The company is a leading IT services provider.
about the job
- Transform concepts and ideas into intuitive and captivating user experiences
- Convert specifications into simple interaction models
- Create architectural maps, interaction user flows, and wireframes
- Create prototypes and designs that are user-centered.
- Effectively convey results and discuss and/or provide examples of improvement suggestions.
- Conduct product audits to identify bugs and usability issues during the development cycle
- Promote and practices good usability and able to optimize the user experience for web and mobile
- Good background in information visualization
- Strong communication skills to help clients understand what the company is building for them
- Experienced in recommending and running appropriate A/B tests to measure the impact of requirement and design changes
how to apply
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive, apply online by clicking the appropriate link. Alternatively, if you have further questions, please contact Juliet Chui at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0174803665. Cheers!