about the company
Randstad is partnering with a MNC company that specializes in air conditioning systems, services and solutions. The company is expanding their sales team and looking for a talented Unitary Sales Engineer to be part of their growing team.
duties and responsibilities
- Utilize engineering expertise in both products and HVAC systems. Responsibilities include doing product presentations and proposing system designs.
- Focuses on Central region of sales.
- Manage customer inquiries by providing quotes and technical information, maintaining high-quality customer service and relationships
- Focuses on project-based sales, targeting M&E contractors, consultants, and direct owners
- Meet sales voume and margin quotas while minimizin risks and estimated costs. Collaborate with internal resources to reduce estimate deviations.
- Develop new client prospects through networking, referrals, and proactive outreach.
skill and experience
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- 2-5 years experience in VRF/HVAC industry sales
- Self-motivated with the avility to create new opportunities and respond to existing opportunities throughout Malaysia market
- Strong connections within the building service industry will be an added bonus
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to James at email@example.com (with subject title: Unitary Sales Engineer - VRF/HVAC) if you are interested in the job....