about the company
We are looking for a VP, International business who has experience in growing and coming up with strategy in expanding presence for a nation's telco/fintech company based in SEA.
- Reporting to: CEO
- Company Size: 100
- Regions covered: Malaysia
- Be part of Fintech/Telco revolution and open to relocate overseas in SEA region.
about the job
- Responsible for the conduct market research to come up with international business opportunities; strategic intelligence; and assesses the potential future proposal efforts and project opportunities.
- Develop individual business plans for country expansion.
- Manage all development processes and ensure compliance to local government policies and regulations.
- Strategically identify the human capability requirements of the Business with HR of the country of business.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development in Fintech, telco scene.
- Business acumen and sales-oriented with superior project management skills.
- Understanding of analytics and performance metrics.
- a total of 10 years of professional working experience with 5 years in senior management capacity in identifying new business opportunities with demonstrated experience in fintech, telco and banking scene.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and achieve results through others.
- Advanced ability to think strategically and plan over a 5 year span.
- Experience organizing and managing multiple teams with varied priorities.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com (with subject title: VP, International Business (Fintech/Telco) if you are interested with the job)
Associate Director- software engineering and Emerging Technology...