In anticipation of its third annual Employer Brand Awards to be held on April 19, 2018, Randstad Malaysia revealed the top 75 most attractive employers today.
Coined as the ‘Randstad Employer Brand Research’, the global independent annual survey measures selected companies against a set of 20 attractiveness factors to find out how they ranked in the eyes of potential job seekers and how much these candidates would like to work for the company. It is designed to be the leading voice in employer branding conversations, providing tailored employment intelligence to companies across leading sectors in Malaysia.
The Randstad Employer Brand Research is the most representative and inclusive research in the world. In a rapidly-changing environment where companies are constantly competing for the best talent in the market, the research aims to build an even playing field for all organisations from small & medium-sized enterprises to multinational corporations.
winners for last year’s Randstad Employer Brand Research are:
1. Shell Malaysia
2. Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
3. Nestle (Malaysia) Berhad
top 75 most attractive companies to work for in Malaysia for 2018:
- AEON Co. (M) Bhd.
- AirAsia Berhad
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
- AMBANK (AMMB Holdings Berhad)
- Astro Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- B.Braun Medical Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (Bank Islam)
- Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia (Bank Rakyat)
- Berjaya Corporation Berhad
- Boustead Holdings
- Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad *NEW*
- Carsem (M) Sdn Bhd
- Celcom Axiata Berhad
- CIMB Bank Berhad
- Citibank Berhad
- Deloitte SEA Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Digi Telecommunications Sdn. Bhd.
- DRB-Hicom Berhad
- Fraser & Neave Holdings Berhad
- Gamuda Berhad
- GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Genting Malaysia Berhad
- Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Services Sdn Bhd
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
- IBM Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- IJM Corporation Berhad
- Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- IOI Corporation Berhad
- Johor Corporation Berhad
- KFC Holding
- KPMG *NEW*
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
- Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank)
- Malaysia Airlines Berhad
- Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
- Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Holding Berhad
- Mattel (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Maxis Berhad
- McDonald's (Gerbang Alaf Restaurants Sdn Bhd)
- Media Prima Berhad
- MMC Corporation Berhad
- Motorola Solutions Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Mydin Mohamed Holdings Bhd (MYDIN)
- Nestle (Malaysia) Berhad
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- Oriental Holding Berhad
- Osram Opto Semiconductors (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sendirian Berhad (PERODUA)
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Plexus Manufacturing Sdn. Bhd.
- Public Bank Berhad
- RHB Capital Bhd.
- Safeguards G4s Sdn. Bhd.
- Sapura Energy Berhad
- Shell Malaysia
- Sime Darby Berhad
- Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia
- STMicroelectronics Sdn. Bhd.
- Sunway Group
- Ta Ann Holdings Berhad
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad
- Telekom Malaysia Berhad
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Texas Instruments Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Top Glove Corporation Berhad
- UMW Holdings Berhad
- United Plantations Bhd
- V.S. Industry Berhad
- WD Media (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- YTL Corporation Berhad
about randstad employer brand research.
Celebrating its 18th edition globally, the awards based on the outcome of the Randstad Employer Brand Research are presented each year to the most attractive employers in 30 markets across the globe. It is the most representative and inclusive employer brand research in the world.
The outcomes are based on public perception and focus on three main areas: overall brand awareness, absolute attractiveness and relative attractiveness. This creates a level playing field for all competing companies instead of giving an advantage to large multinationals with higher name recognition than the smaller companies. The awards are not open for nomination and the results are based solely on the opinions and votes of the local workforce – making it the only award that is truly representing ‘the people’s choice’.
The 75 largest companies were selected in each participating market, usually with more than 1,000 employees. This list is presented to a representative cross section of respondents based on region, age and gender. The respondents were asked to identify companies they recognise and indicate if they would like to work for them. This was then followed up with an evaluation of attractiveness factors, such as salary, benefits, work atmosphere and job content and more, for each of the companies.
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialised in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. We have a strong presence across Asia-Pacific and offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong SAR, China, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. We support people and organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contracting talent in accounting & finance, banking & financial services, construction, property & engineering, corporate & secretarial support, human resources, information technology, legal, life science, sales, marketing & communications and supply chain & procurement.
Human connection is at the heart of our business. Our personal approach, supported by state-of-the-art technology, is what sets us apart in the world of work. We express this with a new brand promise: Human Forward.
Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
Rena Tan, Regional Marketing and Communications Director
E: email@example.com | T: +65 9646 2798
Alistar Lien, Senior PR & Communications Specialist
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +65 9711 8665