leveraging the integrated workforce strategy.
The contract workforce provides companies with the much needed flexibility they need to sustain an agile and future-ready talent management strategy.
Companies with an integrated workforce have a highly-skilled workforce that is necessary to remain competitive in today’s evolving environment. Professional contract workers bring with them their knowledge, experience and highly in-demand expertise to the business. Contracting talent collaborate with employees from different teams within the organisation to drive innovation, contribute to projects as well as share their learnings and best practices.
our bespoke services.
benefits of having an integrated workforce.
1. Quickly and easily adjust your workforce to keep up with market-determined workload functions.
2. Maintain a flexible workforce to achieve higher productivity and positive results.
3. Opportunity for the existing workforce to develop new skills and gain new perspectives from working with experienced professional contractors.
4. Generate cost savings and achieve time efficiencies.
5. Access to a wider range of specialised skills and work experience across various industries such as technology, banking and financial services, accounting and finance as well as engineering and manufacturing.
exclusive features and benefits.
meet our contracting experts.
director, client solutions
senior consultant, technology
recruitment consultant, technology
consulting manager, banking, accounting & finance
manager, sales, marketing & manufacturing
recruitment consultant, human resource & business support
latest contracting articles.read more related articles
22 September 2022
how to interview manufacturing and logistics talent.
19 September 2022
2022 global life sciences and engineering industry outlook: employer brand research.
06 September 2022
is a four-day workweek the new normal for employees?
05 September 2022
3 reasons why randstad should handle your recruitment.
30 August 2022
97% of malaysians are interested in learning and development opportunities, but only 36% received them: workmonitor.
15 August 2022
1 in 2 malaysian respondents would leave their jobs if it kept them from enjoying their lives: randstad.
new employee benefits to offer for hybrid workers.
how flexible work can improve your talent attraction strategy.
3 ways to optimise and streamline your interview process.
workplace diversity and inclusion: why it matters and how you can promote it.
74% of malaysians want to work for employers that offer attractive salaries and benefits: employer brand research 2022.
how a diverse and inclusive workforce can drive innovation.