Randstad released the 8th edition of the Employer Brand Research report in Malaysia, capturing the voice of the local workforce as well as showcasing how talent expectations have evolved with the changes in today’s economy and labour landscape.
key insights of the REBR report:
- top 5 reasons that motivate the job seekers in Malaysia to resign
- the correlation between flexible work and work-life balance
- top 5 EVP factors that job seekers look for in ideal employers
- talent expectations on upskilling and re-skilling
- the importance of equity, diversity and inclusion in your talent attraction strategies
The Randstad Employer Brand Research is an independent study commissioned by Randstad and conducted by Kantar TNS. The study, which surveyed nearly 163,000 respondents across 32 markets, including 2,529 employees and job seekers based in Malaysia, was conducted in January 2023.
The study evaluates the level of brand awareness and brand attractiveness of companies across various key industries. Survey participants are asked to assess organisations based on ten different drivers of employee value proposition (EVP), including factors such as ‘salary and benefits’, ‘work-life balance’ and ‘career progression opportunities.
Get instant access to this year’s digital report to uncover talent insights and strengthen your talent attraction strategies.