more on employer branding.employer brand research
Are you ready for the results of Randstad’s 2021 Employer Brand Research?
The Randstad Employer Brand Research is the only global study that captures the workforce sentiments towards key employee value proposition factors from employees and job seekers between the ages of 18 and 65. Through our comprehensive research, employers gain valuable insights to enhance their employer branding strategies and create immediate next-steps to attract and retain top talent.
The release of this year’s research also comes with the results of the highly anticipated Randstad Employer Brand Research awards. The Randstad Employer Brand Research awards are not open for nominations and the results are based solely on the opinions of the locally-based workforce - making it the only award that truly represents the "people's choice".
In the lead up to the announcement of the Most Attractive Employer this year, we are excited to unveil the top companies to work for in Malaysia running for this coveted title.
what is so special about the 2021 employer brand research?
The COVID-19 pandemic had plunged Malaysia into an economic recession in 2020, sending sectors such as manufacturing, construction and services into a tailspin. As companies continue to face complex challenges amid this uncertain climate, many management teams debated on where they should save and/or invest in - digitalisation, human capital or both.
The pandemic has also significantly changed the experiences, motivations and priorities of workers and job seekers. As employees find more comfort and productivity working from home, the demand for better work-life balance may be even more significant than before. For some workers, having no flexible work option could be a deal-breaker.
Organisations looking to improve their employer brand perception can no longer rely on their prior understanding, more so if they lack new data on their brand attractiveness amid the new normal. Taken together, employers are finding it difficult to pinpoint gaps in their existing talent strategies.
With an estimated 2,500 locally-based survey respondents, Randstad Malaysia’s 2021 Employer Brand Research aims to fill this knowledge gap between businesses and the workforce.
The report is the most representative and inclusive employer brand analysis to have been conducted since the start of COVID-19. It offers a fresh perspective and an accurate reflection of employer attractiveness, as well as how it has changed since the pandemic so that organisations like yours can develop and implement high-impact employer brand initiatives to attract and retain the best talent.
most attractive employers for 2021.
Here is the list of the most attractive companies to work for in Malaysia (in alphabetical order).
- AEON Co. (M) Bhd.
- AirAsia Berhad
- Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad
- AmBank (AMMB Holdings Berhad)
- Astro Holdings Sdn. Bhd.
- B. Braun Medical Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
- Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia
- Berjaya Corporation Berhad
- Boustead Holdings
- Carsem (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Celcom Axiata Berhad
- CIMB Group Holdings Berhad
- Citibank Berhad
- Continental Tyre Malaysia
- Deloitte SEA Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Digi Telecommunications
- DRB-HICOM Berhad
- Etika Group of Companies
- Flex (previously known as Flextronics)
- Gamuda Berhad
- GCH Retail (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- General Electric Malaysia
- Genting Berhad
- Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Sdn Bhd
- Hong Leong Bank Berhad
- HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad
- Huawei Technologies Malaysia
- IJM Corporation Berhad
- Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Intel Malaysia
- IOI Corporation Berhad
- Johor Corporation Berhad
- KFC Holding
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad
- Malayan Banking Berhad
- Malaysia Airlines Berhad
- Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
- McDonald's (Gerbang Alaf Restaurants Sdn Bhd)
- Media Prima Berhad
- MMC Corporation Berhad
- Motorola Solutions Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Mydin Mohamed Holdings Bhd.
- Nestlé (Malaysia) Berhad
- OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
- Oriental Holdings Berhad
- OSRAM Opto Semiconductors (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sendirian Berhad (Perodua)
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad
- Public Bank Berhad
- RHB Capital Bhd.
- Safeguards G4s Sdn. Bhd.
- Sapura Energy Berhad
- Shell Malaysia
- Sime Darby Berhad
- Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia
- Sunway Berhad
- Ta Ann Holdings Berhad
- Tan Chong Motor Holdings Berhad
- Telekom Malaysia Berhad
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad
- Tesco Stores (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Top Glove Corporation Berhad
- UMW Holdings Berhad
- United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd.
- United Plantations Bhd
- V.S. Industry Berhad
- Westports Holdings Bhd
- YTL Corporation Berhad
request for your tailored company report.
If you see your company name in the list above and would love to view a copy of your tailored company report, you can reach out to your Randstad consultant or submit a request through the form.