get the 2018 employer branding reportdownload now
In the third Employer Brand Research conducted in Malaysia between November and December 2017, we asked more than 3000 employees and job seekers in Malaysia which company they would like to work for.
PETRONAS emerged as the winner from a list of 75 largest employers in Malaysia based on the local workforce size, with more than 72% of the survey respondents saying that they would like to work for the company.
At a closed-door event held on April 19, Ryan Carroll, Country Director at Randstad Malaysia, presented the award for Most Attractive Employer to Pn. Farehana Hanapiah, Head of Human Capital Management at PETRONAS.
Scroll down to read more about what PETRONAS said about winning this year’s Most Attractive Employer award and key highlights of the company’s outstanding performance in the eyes of employees and job seekers in Malaysia.
PETRONAS - Winner Highlights
Interested to receive a copy of our Employer Brand Research? Download our 2018 Malaysia market report to get a fresh perspective on how you can improve your employer branding and build your strategy to secure and grow the resources you have today.
- 2018 most attractive employer (runner-up): shell
- 2018 most attractive employer (second runner-up) - nestlé malaysia
- 2018 winners of most attractive employer in malaysia: randstad employer brand research
- malaysia’s top 20 employers revealed: employer brand research 2018
- malaysia’s top 75 companies revealed: randstad employer brand research 2018