Most companies today recognise the competitive advantage of having a strong employer brand. In the same way, investing in customer experience is essential to brand survival. In the age of the digital customer, job seekers have expectations that are moving faster than most talent acquisition departments can make decisions – the candidate experience is vital to an employer brand strategy.
Underpinned by the latest data from the Randstad Employer Brand Research, this white paper presents case studies, insights and key takeaways to help HR leaders improve recruiting performance and bolster brand perception by plugging into the digital candidate experience.
the Randstad Employer Brand Research 2017 white paper covers:
- mapping the candidate experience and its critical role in employer branding
- uncovering motivations and behaviours of employees
- HR is the new marketing - 10 strategies to engage the digital candidate
- evaluating the application process and final touchpoints
- applying design thinking and HR technology to innovate recruitment in the post-digital age