The 2019 Randstad Employer Brand Research country report dives into the world of employer branding.
In its 19th global edition and the 4th in Malaysia, the study provides market intelligence together with key insights from employees and job seekers on what they deem are the most attractive factors of an ideal employer.
employer branding key insights.
Commissioned by Randstad, the 2019 Employer Brand Research surveyed 2,504 Malaysia-based employees and job seekers across different generations and disciplines to find out the influencing factors they consider when looking and leaving an employer.
- why employer branding matters
- employee value propositions job seekers across all generations look for in an ideal employer
- what channels job seekers use to look for jobs
- what influences job seekers to stay at or leave their jobs
- actions Malaysia-based workers take to remain employable
- top-performing sectors and employers in Malaysia